Monday, May 25, 2009

FiNaLly mAdE My DeCiSioN To bLoG

New Here>.<

Just started to learn how blog.>.< (Don't gives bad comment about it ya)

Stil need some help from friends to make my blog look creative.>.<



Started to blog cuz i'm out of idea what to occupy for my last week of holiday so just trying it out whether it work for me or not n also sum interest in it.



WELL just finish my foundation~


About my foundation:


  • miss some of my friends
  • lost some of my friends
  • learn a lot of new things
  • miss a lot of things
  • eat a lot of cake
  • had a lot of fun
  • laugh here n there
  • travel here n there
  • yell here n there
  • kill a lot of mosquito
  • run here and there


All just ended like that. (T.T) (miss that moment)

Hope theres more in the future.



But the 1 most important thing is:



"Not to forget that v r stil friend"



(^.^)

TD15

No comments:

Post a Comment